Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And did I mention we have a Dali?

The Secret La Luz de Jesus X-Mas Art Sale is on!

People who signed up for our email list and checked off the boxes next to their favorite artists got a heads up on this, but we sold some Shepard Fairey, Robert Williams, and Marion Peck paintings a few days ago.

I ran out of available work from them, but I've restocked with H.R. Giger, Joe Sorren, Clive Barker and Salvador Dali.

Yes, you read that correctly. We've got a signed Salvador Dali piece!
We've also got three Syd Mead paintings! Click the image and check out the sale. This art is going fast...

There is a lot of stuff I couldn't list to preserve the anonymity of certain collectors and estates who have provided these choice selections. Shoot me an artist want list, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment